The Invisible Hand in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Abiad, Abdul & Oomes, Nienke & Ueda, Kenichi, 2008.
"The quality effect: Does financial liberalization improve the allocation of capital?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 270-282, October.
- Abdul d Abiad & Nienke Oomes & Kenichi Ueda, 2004. "The Quality Effect; Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Capital?," IMF Working Papers 04/112, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market liberalization; emerging markets;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nawm04:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .