Are the Disabled Discriminated Against in Product Markets? Evidence from Sportscards to Sportscars
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rich, Judy, 2014. "What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 8584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caitlin Knowles Myers & Marcus Bellows & Hiba Fakhoury & Douglas Hale & Alexander Hall & Kaitlin Ofman, 2010.
"Ladies first? A field study of discrimination in coffee shops,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(14), pages 1761-1769.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers with assistance of Marcus bellows, Hiba Fakhoury, Douglas Hale, Alexander Hall, and Kaitlin Ofman*, 2007. "Ladies First? A Field Study of Discrimination in Coffee Shops," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0711, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Neumark, 2012.
"Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 1128-1157.
- Neumark, David, 2010. "Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 5263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark, 2010. "Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies," NBER Working Papers 16448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan, 2010. "Discrimination in the lab: Does information trump appearance?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Klinner, Nicole S. & Walsh, Gianfranco, 2013. "Customer perceptions of discrimination in service deliveries: Construction and validation of a measurement instrument," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 651-658.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.