Credit Constraints and Distress Sales in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagan Bihari Sahu & D Rajasekhar, 2017. "'Urban Bias' in the Flow of Funds and Deposit Mobilisation: Evidence from Karnataka, India," Working Papers id:12045, eSocialSciences.
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & D'Haese, Marijke, 2012. "In search for incentives to gum arabic collection and marketing in Senegal: Interlocking gum trade with pre-finances from traders," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 72-82.
- Gagan Bihari Sahu & D. Rajasekhar, 2005. "â€˜Urban Biasâ€™ in the Flow of Funds and Deposit Mobilisation:Evidence from Karnataka, India," Working Papers id:276, eSocialSciences.
- Debdatta Pal & Arnab Laha, 2014. "Credit off-take from formal financial institutions in rural India: quantile regression results," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Credit; Formal; Informal and Distress Sale;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:feam04:410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .