Institutions and Economic Growth: A Systems Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2009:i:5-6:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:839-854 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolazco Cama, Jose Luis & Bravo-Ortega, Claudio, 2015.
"Instituciones, Recursos Naturales Y Sus Efectos En El Crecimiento Economico: Un Sistema De Ecuaciones Simultáneas En Panel De Datos
[Institutions, Natural Resources And Its Impact On Economic Growt," MPRA Paper 74421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Luis Nolazco & Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2016. "Instituciones, recursos naturales y sus efectos en el crecimiento económico: un sistema de ecuaciones simultáneas en panel de datos," Working Papers 2016-82, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Mellati, Ali, 2008. "Uncertainty and investment in private sector: An analytical argument and a review of the economy of Iran," MPRA Paper 26655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Tvaronavičiene & Virginija Grybaite & Agne Tvaronavičiene, 2009. "If institutional performance matters: Development comparisons of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 271-278, June.
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:107-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "What drives liberal policies in developing countries?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/587, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Bazoumana Ouattara & Mamata Parhi, 2010. "Does democratic distance matter for cross-country growth interdependence?," Working Papers 10-12, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Iheonu, Chimere & Ihedimma, Godfrey & Onwuanaku, Chigozie, 2017. "Institutional Quality and Economic Performance in West Africa," MPRA Paper 82212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Growth; Simultaneous Equations; Error Components;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.