The Political Legacy of American Slavery
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2016.
"The legacies of slavery in and out of Africa,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2015. "The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 9105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2016. "The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 125, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2016. "The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 11620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pavithra Suryanarayan, 2017. "When do the poor vote for the right-wing and why: Status inequality and vote choice in the Indian states," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Acharya, Avidit & Blackwell, Matthew & Sen, Maya, 2015. "Explaining Attitudes from Behavior: A Cognitive Dissonance Approach," Working Paper Series rwp15-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2018. "Do Black Politicians Matter?," NBER Working Papers 24190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2016. "The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa," Department of Economics 0096, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N91 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2015-09-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GRO-2015-09-05 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2015-09-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2015-09-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2015-09-05 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2015-09-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp14-057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .