Report NEP-SOC-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Field, Erica & Jayachandran, Seema & Pande, Rohini & Rigol, Natalia, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series rwp15-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Acharya, Avidit & Blackwell, Matthew & Sen, Maya, 2014. "The Political Legacy of American Slavery," Working Paper Series rwp14-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Maani, Sholeh A. & Wang, Xingang & Rogers, Alan, 2015. "Network Effects, Ethnic Capital and Immigrants' Earnings Assimilation: Evidence from a Spatial, Hausman-Taylor Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 9308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvio Daidone & Sudhanshu Handa & Benjamin Davis & Mike Park & Robert D. Osei & Isaac Osei-Akoto, 2015. "Social Networks and Risk Management in Ghana’s Livelihood Empowerment Against Poverty Programme," Papers inwopa781, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Joelson Oliveira Sampaio & Rodrigo De-Losso, Luciana Gross Cunha, Renan Gomes de Pieri, 2015. "Does the Concern About Local Crime Affect Trust in the Police?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_19, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Woolcock, Michael, 2014. "Culture, Politics, and Development," Working Paper Series rwp14-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 201511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," MPRA Paper 66154, University Library of Munich, Germany.