Report NEP-GRO-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2015. "Islam, Inequality and Pre-Industrial Comparative Development," NBER Working Papers 21506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2015. "The Contribution of Female Health to Economic Development," IZA Discussion Papers 9268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Acharya, Avidit & Blackwell, Matthew & Sen, Maya, 2014. "The Political Legacy of American Slavery," Working Paper Series rwp14-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Becker, Gary & Kominers, Scott Duke & Murphy, Kevin M. & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2015. "A Theory of Intergenerational Mobility," MPRA Paper 66334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Azam, Sardor, 2015. "Intelligence and gender (in)equality: empirical evidence from developing countries," MPRA Paper 66295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Pietro Ortoleva, 2015. "The Behavior of Other as a Reference Point," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 013611, UN - RCE - CID.
- Sona Stikarova, 2014. "Economic growth, inequality and efficiency," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 006, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Dev, Pritha & Mberu, Blessing & Pongou, Roland, 2015. "Ethnic Inequality: Theory and Evidence from Formal Education in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 66358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munseob Lee & Cheikh A. Gueye, 2015. "Do Resource Windfalls Improve the Standard of Living in Sub-Saharan African Countries?; Evidence from a Panel of Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sen, Kunal & Kar, Sabyasachi & Raihan, Selim, 2014. "Trillions Gained and Lost: Estimating the Magnitude of Growth Episodes," Working Paper Series rwp14-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Fertility, Official Pension Age, and PAYG Pensions," MPRA Paper 66429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deller, Steven C. & Brown, Laura & Haines, Anna & Fortenbery, Randy, 2014. "Local Foods and Rural Economic Growth," Staff Paper Series 570, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2015. "Productivity and technical change according to Salter – A note," MPRA Paper 66293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J\"org D. Becker, 2015. "Why is GDP growth linear?," Papers 1508.04246, arXiv.org.