Report NEP-PKE-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2015. "Reflecting on new developmentalism and classical developmentalism," Textos para discussão 395, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Christian Schoder, 2015. "Methodological, internal and ontological inconsistencies in the conventional micro-foundation of post-Keynesian theory," Working Papers 1518, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "Two Opposing Economic-Literary Critiques of Socialism: George Orwell Versus Eugen Richter and Henry Hazlitt," MPRA Paper 66360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2015.
- Pedro Lara de Arruda & Ashleigh Kate Slingsby, 2014. "The BRICS Youth, the Financial Crisis and Job Promotion," One Pager 264, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Acharya, Avidit & Blackwell, Matthew & Sen, Maya, 2014. "The Political Legacy of American Slavery," Working Paper Series rwp14-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi & Tianhao Zhi, 2015. "Modelling the "Animal Spirits" of Bank's Lending Behaviour," Working Paper Series 183, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore