Why Bother Asking? The Limited Value of Self-Reported Vote Intention
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-02-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2012-02-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2012-02-01 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-02-01 (Forecasting)
- NEP-POL-2012-02-01 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp12-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .