Report NEP-POL-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rogers, Todd & Aida, Masa, 2012. "Why Bother Asking? The Limited Value of Self-Reported Vote Intention," Working Paper Series rwp12-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Ebonya L. Washington, 2012. "Valuing the Vote: The Redistribution of Voting Rights and State Funds Following the Voting Rights Act of 1965," NBER Working Papers 17776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon X. Eguia & Antonio Nicolò, 2011. "On the Efficiency of Partial Information in Elections," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 234, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2012. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth in a Democracy: The French Experience, 1871 - 2009," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/280, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ilpo Kauppinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2012. "Preferences for Redistribution among Emigrants from a Welfare State," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012009, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Didem Tuzemen, 2011. "Under-investment in state capacity: the role of inequality and political instability," Research Working Paper RWP 11-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.