Report NEP-CBE-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Proost, Karin & Germeys, Filip & Schreurs, Bert, 2011. "When does Impression Management Work: The Influence of Temporal Distance On Interviewer Evaluations," Working Papers 2011/30, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Charles R. Plott & Jean-Louis Rullière & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Introduction to the special issue Special issue on Behavioral Public Economics," Post-Print halshs-00661261, HAL.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Respect and relational contracts," Post-Print halshs-00642527, HAL.
- Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2012. "Strong, bold, and kind: Self-control and cooperation in social dilemmas," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-01 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- B. Arruñada & M. Casari & F. Pancotto, 2012. "Are Self-regarding Subjects More Strategic?," Working Papers wp805, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rogers, Todd & Aida, Masa, 2012. "Why Bother Asking? The Limited Value of Self-Reported Vote Intention," Working Paper Series rwp12-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner, 2012. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," MPRA Paper 36100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Erlei & Heike Schenk-Mathes, 2012. "Bounded Rationality in Principal‐Agent Relationships," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0006, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Lübbe, Ingmar & Bolle, Friedel, 2011. "Who helps whom? Risk taking and solidarity in a virtual world experiment," Discussion Papers 310, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Costard, Jano & Bolle, Friedel, 2011. "Solidarity, responsibility and group identity," Discussion Papers 309, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2012. "An Uninterpreted Spatial Version of the Trust Game: Evidence of Reciprocity without Suggestive Words, Evidence of Iterated Dominance Self-Taught," Working Papers 2012-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geenen, Brigitte & Proost, Karin & Van Dijke, Marius & De Witte, Karel & Von Grumbkow, Jasper, 2011. "The Role of Affect in the Relationship between Distributive Justice Expectations and Applicants’ Recommendation and Litigation Intentions," Working Papers 2011/38, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2011. "Hyperbolic Punishment Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/42, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.