Listening to Parents: Overcoming Barriers to the Adoption of Children from Foster Care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Mary Eschelbach, 2008. "The distribution of a federal entitlement: The case of adoption assistance," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2427-2442, December.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen, 2005. "Using Subsidies to Promote the Adoption of Children from Foster Care," Working Papers 2005-15, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mary Hansen, 2007. "Using Subsidies to Promote the Adoption of Children from Foster Care," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 377-393, September.
- Aguiniga, Donna M. & Madden, Elissa E. & Hawley, Alicia, 2015. "Exploratory analysis of child protection mediation permanency placement outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 20-27.
- Hansen, Mary Eschelbach, 2007. "State-designated special needs, post-adoption support, and state fiscal stress," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1411-1425, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp05-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .