The Economic Effects of Restrictions on Government Budget Deficits: Imperfect Privte Credit Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Ghiglino & Karl Shell, 2003. "The economic effects of restrictions on government budget deficits: imperfect private credit markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 399-421, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Evans & Kerk Phillips, 2014.
"OLG Life Cycle Model Transition Paths: Alternate Model Forecast Method,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 105-131, January.
- Evans, Richard W. & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "OLG fife cycle model transition paths: alternate model forecast method," MPRA Paper 24548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2012. "OLG Life Cycle Model Transition Paths: Alternate Model Forecast Method," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:01-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.