Market risk premium used in 2010 by analysts and companies: A survey with 2.400 answers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2013. "Market Risk Premium Used in 82 Countries in 2012: A Survey with 7,192 Answers," IESE Research Papers D/1059, IESE Business School.
- Péter Benczúr & Gábor Kátay & Áron Kiss, 2012. "Assessing changes of the Hungarian tax and transfer system: A general-equilibrium microsimulation approach," MNB Working Papers 2012/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Tetsuya Adachi & Takashi Asano & Tatsushi Okuda, 2016. "Simultaneous Estimation of Cost of Equity and Expected Earnings of Individual Firms with the Residual Income Model," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Linnerud, Kristin & Molnár, Peter & Tandberg Nygaard, Maria, 2016. "Green electricity investment timing in practice: Real options or net present value?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 498-506.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes In Intrinsic Liquidity Value In Non-Profit Institutions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 139-158, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket risk premium; required equity premium; expected equity premium; historical equity premium;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-05-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2011-05-30 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .