An empirical study of the transition from paid work to self-employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S. Ramakrishna Velamuri & S. Venkataraman, 2005. "An Empirical Study of the Transition from Paid Work to Self-Employment," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, Spring.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1999. "Global Stock Markets in the Twentieth Century," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 953-980, June.
- Llubos Pástor, 2001.
"The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1207-1239, August.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 21-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2000. "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," CRSP working papers 519, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2000. "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," NBER Working Papers 7778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger G. Ibbotson & Peng Chen, 2003. "Long-Run Stock Returns: Participating in the Real Economy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm354, Yale School of Management.
- Scott Mayfield, E., 2004. "Estimating the market risk premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 465-496, September.
- Merton H. Miller, 2000. "The History Of Finance: An Eyewitness Account," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 13(2), pages 8-14.
- Haitao Li & Yuewu Xu, 2002. "Survival Bias and the Equity Premium Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 1981-1995, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L., 2015. "Self-employment and the role of health insurance in the U.S," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 357-374.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; self-employment; opportunity costs; value creation;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2004-12-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2004-12-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENT-2004-12-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2004-12-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .