What Are Analytic Narratives?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic narratives; Rational choice theory; Game theory; Historical explanation; Text; Form of discourse; Narratology.;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2018-01-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2018-01-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:1155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .