Do Managers Overreact to Salient Risks? Evidence from Hurricane Strikes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelli, Martino & Tschopp, Jeanne, 2017.
"Comparative advantage, capital destruction, and hurricanes,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 315-337.
- Martino Pelli & Jeanne Tschopp, 2017. "Comparative Advantage, Capital Destruction, and Hurricanes," Cahiers de recherche 17-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2015. "Attention and Endogenous Framing," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112971, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagers; overreact; salient risk;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:1026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .