Report NEP-BEC-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elias Dinopoulos & Bulent Unel, 2014. "Firm Productivity, Occupational Choice, and Inequality in a Global Economy (revised March 2015)," Departmental Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Akar, Gizem & Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Overview of Firm-Size and Gender Pay Gaps in Turkey: The Role of Informal Employment," MPRA Paper 53835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Okubo, Fumihiro, 2014. "Firm-level impacts of natural disasters on production networks : evidence from a flood in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 445, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2014. "Performance Effects of Appointing Other Firms' Executive Directors to Corporate Boards: An Analysis of UK Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2014. "IT and Management in America," CEP Discussion Papers dp1258, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lin Ma, 2014. "Globalization And Top Income Shares," Working Papers 14-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Janssen, Simon & Tuor Sartore, Simone N. & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2014. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 7959, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2014. "The Influences Of Foreign Direct Investments, Intrafirm Trading, And Currency Undervaluation On U.S. Firm Trade Disputes," Working Papers 14-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bragelien, Iver & Impink, Joost, 2014. "Relationship-Specificity, Bargaining Power Growth, and Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 2014/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7960, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization Over The Life-Cycle Of U.S. Businesses," Working Papers 14-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jun 2014.
- Dessaint , Olivier & Matray , Adrien, 2014. "Do Managers Overreact to Salient Risks? Evidence from Hurricane Strikes," HEC Research Papers Series 1026, HEC Paris.
- Serdar Aldatmaz & Paige Ouimet & Edward D Van Wesep, 2014. "The Option To Quit: The Effect Of Employee Stock Options On Turnover," Working Papers 14-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2014. "Shocks and the Expectations Formation Process. A Tale of Two Expectations," Natural Field Experiments 00390, The Field Experiments Website.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kunapatarawong, Rasi, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb140301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Souma, Wataru & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Buyer-Supplier Networks," Working Paper Series 27, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Francois Gourio & Leena Rudanko, 2014. "Can Intangible Capital Explain Cyclical Movements in the Labor Wedge?," Working Paper Series WP-2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 15 Jan 2014.