Toward a Multilateral Framework for Identifying National Security Threats Posed by Foreign Acquisitions : With Special Reference to Chinese Acquisitions in the United States, Canada, and Australia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firms and International Business; Globalization and Finance; Policies to Deal with the Impacts of Globalization; Regulation and Business Law;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAW-2013-11-29 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:23752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .