Report NEP-LAW-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baumann, Florian & Denter, Philipp & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Hide or show? Endogenous observability of private precautions against crime when property value is private information," DICE Discussion Papers 115, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kawai, Masahiro & Schmiegelow, Henrik, 2013. "Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms: The Case of Asia," ADBI Working Papers 446, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marianne, Roedl, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: application of the Micro Savings Requirement Scheme in informal sectors," MPRA Paper 51623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Gaukrodger, 2013. "Investment Treaties as Corporate Law: Shareholder Claims and Issues of Consistency," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2013/3, OECD Publishing.
- Alberto Baccini & Leonardo Marroni, 2013. "In the shadow of the interlocking directorates regulation. A comparative case study," Department of Economics University of Siena 683, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Haar, Brigitte, 2013. "Investor protection through model case procedures: Implementing collective goals and individual rights under the 2012 Amendment of the German Capital Markets Model Case Act (KapMuG)," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/21, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Filippin & Carlo V. Fiorio & Eliana Viviano, 2013. "The effect of tax enforcement on tax morale," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 937, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- van der Marel, Erik & Shepherd, Ben, 2013. "International tradability indices for services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6712, The World Bank.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2013. "Toward a Multilateral Framework for Identifying National Security Threats Posed by Foreign Acquisitions : With Special Reference to Chinese Acquisitions in the United States, Canada, and Australia," EABER Working Papers 23752, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- McKenzie D. & Siegel M., 2013. "Eliciting illegal migration rates through list randomization," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "The economic importance and impacts of intellectual property rights (IPRs) in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).