Three Arrows of â€œAbenomicsâ€ and the Structural Reform of Japan : Inflation Targeting Policy of the Central Bank, Fiscal Consolidation, and Growth Strategy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2014. "Three Arrows of â€œAbenomicsâ€ and the Structural Reform of Japan : Inflation Targeting Policy of the Central Bank, Fiscal Consolidation, and Growth Strategy," Development Economics Working Papers 24362, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Robinson, 2017. "Pragmatic financialisation: the role of the Japanese Post Office," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2015. "Analysis of Credit Ratings for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Evidence from Asia," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(2), pages 18-37, September.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2016. "Finding stability in a time of prolonged crisis: Unconventional policy rules for Japan," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 122-136.
More about this item
KeywordsAbenomics; Japan; aging population; the Japanese economy; retired people; long-term deflation; a flexible wage rate system;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-09-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-09-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:24362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.