Report NEP-AGE-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Laurin, "undated". "The Overlooked Option for Boosting Retirement Savings: Higher Limits for RRSPs," e-briefs 183, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Delaney, Liam & Fink, Günther & Harmon, Colm, 2014. "Effects of stress on economic decision-making: Evidence from laboratory experiments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-006, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- David Stich & Moritz Hess, 2014. "Renteneintritt und Hausarbeit," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 683, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2014. "Three Arrows of â€œAbenomicsâ€ and the Structural Reform of Japan : Inflation Targeting Policy of the Central Bank, Fiscal Consolidation, and Growth Strategy," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24362, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kump, NataÅ¡a & Navicke, Jekaterina, 2014. "Re-weighting EUROMOD for demographic change: an application on Slovenian and Lithuanian data," EUROMOD Working Papers EM13/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Labor Supply and the Optimality of Social Security," Working Papers 2014-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Christine Ho, 2014. "Welfare-to-Work Reform and Intergenerational Support: Grandmothers’ Response to the 1996 PRWORA," Working Papers 12-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.