Bond Market Development in Asia : An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2011. "Bond Market Development in Asia : An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants," Finance Working Papers 23236, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath, 2011. "Bond Market Development in Asia: An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants," ADBI Working Papers 300, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Financing Asia’s Infrastructure: Modes of Development and Integration of Asian Financial Markets," ADBI Working Papers 229, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bernhard Eschweiler, 2006. "Bond market regulation and supervision in Asia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 335-352 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald MacDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014.
"Policy initiatives and firms access to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies,"
2015_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2015. "Policy initiatives and firms' access to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-65, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2015. "Policy initiatives and firms' access to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 15627, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Asia Bond Monitor - November 2016," Working Papers id:11732, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsdomestic financing; Asian economies; bond market development;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FMK-2012-03-21 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .