Bond Market Development in Asia : An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2011. "Bond Market Development in Asia : An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants," Finance Working Papers 23236, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath, 2011. "Bond Market Development in Asia: An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants," ADBI Working Papers 300, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Financing Asia’s Infrastructure: Modes of Development and Integration of Asian Financial Markets," ADBI Working Papers 229, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bernhard Eschweiler, 2006. "Bond market regulation and supervision in Asia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 335-352 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald MacDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014.
"Policy initiatives and firms access to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies,"
2015_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2015. "Policy initiatives and firms' access to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-65, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2015. "Policy initiatives and firms' access to external finance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 15627, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Asia Bond Monitor - November 2016," Working Papers id:11732, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsdomestic financing; Asian economies; bond market development;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FMK-2012-03-21 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.