Report NEP-FMK-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel O. Beltran & Maxwell Kretchmer & Jaime R. Marquez & Charles P. Thomas, 2012. "Foreign holdings of U.S. Treasuries and U.S. Treasury yields," International Finance Discussion Papers 1041, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anna Kovner & Chenyang Wei, 2012. "The private premium in public bonds," Staff Reports 553, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hajime Tomura, 2012. "A Note on Central Counterparties in Repo Markets," Discussion Papers 12-4, Bank of Canada.
- Philip Messow, 2012. "Pricing Synthetic CDOs Using a Three Regime Random-Factor-Loading Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0317, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2011. "Bond Market Development in Asia : An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants," Governance Working Papers 23236, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Martin Koudstaal & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2012. "On Risk, Leverage and Banks: Do highly Leveraged Banks take on Excessive Risk?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-022/2/DSF31, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lamont K. Black & Lieu N. Hazelwood, 2012. "The effect of TARP on bank risk-taking," International Finance Discussion Papers 1043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodolfo Maino & Kalin I Tintchev, 2012. "From Stress to Costress; Stress Testing Interconnected Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 12/53, .
- Marcella Lucchetta & Gianni De Nicolo, 2012. "Systemic Real and Financial Risks; Measurement, Forecasting, and Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 12/58, .
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2011. "Evaluating Asian Swap Arrangements," Governance Working Papers 23239, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.