Mutual Fund Performance in Pakistan, 1995-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Sharpe, 1965. "Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 119-119.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arif, Imtiaz & Jawaid, Tehseen, 2011. "Effect of Fund Managers' Characteristics on Mutual Funds Performance and Fee in Emerging Market of Paksitan," MPRA Paper 58936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Bisharat & Iqbal, Javed, 2014. "Financial Analysis of Industrial Portfolios in Pakistan: A Comparative Analysis of Pre 9/11 and Post 9/11Period," MPRA Paper 55433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMutual fund performance; Sharpe Jensen and Treynor measures of portfolio performance; test of semi-strong form of market efficiency;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .