On the Magnet EÃ‚Â®ect of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," NBER Working Papers 6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2004.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(3), pages 552-580, June.
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2005, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Antràs, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 10082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," Scholarly Articles 3196327, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2003.
"Governance infrastructure and US foreign direct investment,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2004. "Governance Infrastructure and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment," International Finance 0404008, EconWPA.
- repec:hrv:faseco:4784029 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; investment; Antras and Helpman;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .