A Rapid Appraisal of The Implementation of the 2005 Direct Cash Transfer Program in Indonesia : A Case Study in Five Kabupaten/Kota
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Cameron & Manisha Shah, 2014.
"Can Mistargeting Destroy Social Capital and Stimulate Crime? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Program in Indonesia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 381-415.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Can Mistargeting Destroy Social Capital and Stimulate Crime? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Program in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tohari, Achmad & Parsons, Christopher & Rammohan, Anu, 2017. "Targeting Poverty under Complementarities: Evidence from Indonesia's Unified Targeting System," IZA Discussion Papers 10968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tohari, Achmad & Parsons, Christopher & Rammohan, Anu, 2017. "Does Information Empower the Poor? Evidence from Indonesia's Social Security Card," IZA Discussion Papers 11137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bazzi, Samuel & Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep, 2015. "It's all in the timing: Cash transfers and consumption smoothing in a developing country," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 267-288.
More about this item
Keywordsfuel subsidy; poor; direct cash transfer; social jealousy;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .