Impact of Global Recession on Sustainable Development and Poverty Linkages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaliappa KALIRAJAN & Kazi Arif Uz ZAMAN & Gaminiratne WIJESEKERE, 2015. "Strengthening Natural Resources Management in ASEAN: National and Regional Imperatives, Targets, and Opportunities," Working Papers DP-2015-59, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Singh, Kanhaiya & Thangavelu, Shandre & Venkatachalam, Anbumozhi & Perera, Kumidini, 2011. "Climate Change and Poverty Reduction—Where Does Official Development Assistance Money Go?," ADBI Working Papers 318, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis; energy use; pollution prevention; land use; Climate change; poverty;
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:21862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.