Permanence and innovation in central banking policy for financial stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatom, John A., 2014. "U.S. monetary policy in disarray," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 47-58.
- Laurent Le Maux & Laurence Scialom, 2013.
"Central banks and financial stability: rediscovering the lender-of-last-resort practice in a finance economy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16.
- Laurent Le Maux & Laurence Scialom, 2013. "Central banks and financial stability: rediscovering the lender-of-last-resort practices in a finance economy," Post-Print hal-01385834, HAL.
- Tatom, John, 2008.
"The U.S. foreclosure crisis: a two-pronged assault on the U.S. economy,"
9787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John A. Tatom, 2008. "The U.S. Foreclosure Crisis: A Two-Pronged Assault on the U.S. Economy," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "Monetary policy in disarray," MPRA Paper 34607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslender of last resort; central banking; liquidity crisis;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2008-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .