Natural and Double Implementation of Public Ownership Solutions in Differentiable Production Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Naoki Yoshihara, 1999. "Natural and double implementation of public ownership solutions in differentiable production economies," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(2), pages 127-151.
- Yoshihara, N., 1996. "Natural and Double Implementation of Public Ownership Solutions in Differentiable Production Economies," ISER Discussion Paper 0404, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuo Hatta & Noriyoshi Oguchi, 1996. "The Net Pension Debt of the Japanese Government," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Effects of Aging in the United States and Japan, pages 333-351 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
- Regina Villela Malvar & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting in Brazil," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 177-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tachibanaki, Toshiaki & Shimono, Keiko, 1985. "Labor Supply of the Elderly--Their Desires and Realities about Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs, Self-employed Jobs or Retirement--," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 36(3), pages 239-250, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation of Pareto efficient allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 113-123, January.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2003. "A solution to the problem of consumption externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 831-847, November.
- Suh, Sang-Chul, 2001. "An algorithm for verifying double implementability in Nash and strong Nash equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 103-110, January.
- Tomas Sjöström, 1994. "Implementation by demand mechanisms," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 343-354, December.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Incentive Mechanism Design for Production Economies with Both Private and Public Ownerships," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 294-320, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGAMES ; GAME THEORY ; GOVERNMENT POLICY ; OWNERSHIP;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0404r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.