Is Japan's Household Saving Rate Really High?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N. & Posen, Adam S., 2002. "Fiscal Policy Effectiveness in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 536-558, December.
- Milka Kirova & Robert E. Lipsey, 1998.
"Measuring real investment: trends in the United States and international comparisons,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-18.
- Milka S. Kirova & Robert S. Lipsey, 1998. "Measuring Real Investment: Trends in the United States and International Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 6404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dekle, Robert, 2004.
"Financing consumption in an aging Japan: The role of foreign capital inflows and immigration,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 506-527, December.
- Robert Dekle, 2004. "Financing Consumption in an Aging Japan: The Role of Foreign Capital Inflows in Immigration," NBER Working Papers 10781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda & Douglas H. Joines, 2006.
"Saving and interest rates in Japan: Why they have fallen and why they will remain low,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda & Douglas H. Joines, 2005. "Saving and Interest Rates in Japan: Why They Have Fallen and Why They Will Remain Low," CARF F-Series CARF-F-028, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda & Douglas H. Joines, 2005. "Saving and Interest Rates in Japan: Why They Have Fallen and Why They Will Remain Low," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-328, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda & Douglas H. Joines, 2006. "Saving and interest rates in Japan: why they have fallen and why they will remain low," Working Paper Series 2006-39, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda, 2005. "Saving and Interest Rates in Japan:Why They Have Fallen and Why They Will Remain Low," 2005 Meeting Papers 625, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Masakatsu Okubo, 2011. "The Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution: An Analysis Based on Japanese Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(310), pages 367-390, April.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes, 2000. "Will Japan's Current Account Turn to Deficit?," Working Papers 200010, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- David CASHIN & UNAYAMA Takashi, 2011. "The Intertemporal Substitution and Income Effects of a VAT Rate Increase: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 11045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Akyüz, Yilmaz., 2006. "From liberalization to investment and jobs : lost in translation," ILO Working Papers 993913203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Campbell, David W., 2004. "Explaining Japan's saving rate," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 797-815, August.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:391320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2007. "A Survey of Household Saving Behavior in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0684, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Milka Kirova & Robert E. Lipsey, 1997. "Does the United States invest "too little?"," Working Papers 1997-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David W. Campbell, 1999. "Explaining Japan's Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 9902004, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordssavings ; consumption ; national accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .