Changing from PAPI to CAPI: A Longitudinal Study of Mode-Effects Based on an Experimental Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurie, Heather, 2003. "From PAPI to CAPI: consequences for data quality on the British Household Panel Study," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Watson & Roger Wilkins, 2012. "The Impact of Computer-Assisted Interviewing on Interview Length," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nicole Watson & Roger Wilkins, 2012. "Experimental Change from Paper-Based Interviewing to Computer-Assisted Interviewing in the HILDA Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) in the Nineties: An Example of Incremental Innovations in an Ongoing Longitudinal Study," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 257, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsCAPI; Mode effects; data quality; interviewer effects;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .