International Trade and Individual Labour Market Perspectives: A Micro-Level Analysis of German Manufacturing Workers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicente Donoso & Víctor Martín & Asier Minondo, 2014. "Import competition from China and unemployment. An analysis using Spanish workers’micro-data," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1405, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Vicente Donoso & Víctor Martín & Asier Minondo, 2015. "Does Competition from China Raise the Probability of Becoming Unemployed? An Analysis Using Spanish Workers’ Micro-Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 373-394, January.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; employment status; individual wages;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-05-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-08 (Labour Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .