Weather and Financial Risk-Taking: Is Happiness the Channel?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guven, Cahit, 2009. "Weather and financial risk-taking: is happiness the channel?," Working Papers eco_2009_06, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lepori, Gabriele M., 2015. "Positive mood and investment decisions: Evidence from comedy movie attendance in the U.S," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-163.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2015.
"Trust, happiness, and households’ financial decisions,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-92.
- Delis, Manthos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2015. "Trust, happiness, and households’ financial decisions," MPRA Paper 64906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; risk-taking; climate;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2009-09-26 (Economics of Happiness)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.