Weather and Financial Risk-Taking: Is Happiness the Channel?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guven, Cahit, 2009. "Weather and financial risk-taking: is happiness the channel?," Working Papers eco_2009_06, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lepori, Gabriele M., 2015. "Positive mood and investment decisions: Evidence from comedy movie attendance in the U.S," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-163.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2015.
"Trust, happiness, and households’ financial decisions,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-92.
- Delis, Manthos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2015. "Trust, happiness, and households’ financial decisions," MPRA Paper 64906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; risk-taking; climate;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .