Lies, damned lies, and RCT : une expérience de J-PAL sur le microcrédit rural au Maroc
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Misunderstanding the average impact of microcredit?
by milfordbateman in Development Economics on 2019-07-31 10:30:21
More about this item
KeywordsRandomized Control Trial (RCT); microcrédit; Réplication; Maroc; validité interne; validité externe; sociologie des sciences; microcredit; Replication; Morocco; internal validity; internal validity; sociology of sciences.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2019-03-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2019-03-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-ICT-2019-03-11 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MFD-2019-03-11 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SOG-2019-03-11 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt201904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.