Effets de l’Accord d’association avec l’Union européenne et du démantèlement de l’Accord Multifibres sur l’emploi en Tunisie : Une analyse en équilibre général intertemporel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GAUTHIER Fatima, EL HADAD & Etienne, MONTAIGNE & Michel, PETIT & Hilel, HAMADACHE & Soliman, Ibrahim & Mashhour, Ahmed & Gaber, Mohamed & Ait El Mekki, Akka & El Hindi, Atieh & Thabet, Haitham & Thabe, 2011. "A review of the national and international agro-food policies and institutions in the Mediterranean Region," MPRA Paper 66801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karim, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Women’s changing participation in the Labor Force. A CGE Model applied to the Moroccan economy," MPRA Paper 45455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & Esmaeili, Hamid & Ihadiyan, Abid, 2007. "Ouverture commerciale et migration," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(1), pages 71-90, mars.
- repec:got:cegedp:39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Karim & Mohamed Bouzahzah, 2013. "Women’s Changing Participation in the Labor Force of Moroccan Economy: An Analysis of the Sensitivity on the Results of CGE Mode," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 580-590.
- Marouani, Mohamed A., 2005. "The Impact of the Multifiber Agreement Phaseout on Unemployment in Tunisia: A Prospective Dynamic Analysis," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 39, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Karim, Mohamed, 2013. "Taxation of agricultural sector in Morocco. An Analysis using a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 45622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Raphael Chaponniere & Jean-Pierre Cling & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2004. "Les conséquences pour les pays en développement de la suppression des quotas dans le textile habillement : le cas de la Tunisie," Working Papers DT/2004/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Dec 2004.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.