Macro-demographic effects of the transition to adulthood: multistate stable population theory and an application to Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesco Billari & Piero Manfredi & Alessandro Valentini, 2000. "Macro-demographic effects of the transition to adulthood: Multistate stable population theory and an application to Italy," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 33-63.
References listed on IDEAS
- A Rogers, 1980. "Introduction to multistate mathematical demography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(5), pages 489-498, May.
- A Rogers, 1980. "Introduction to Multistate Mathematical Demography," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(5), pages 489-498, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco C. Billari & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2002. "Patterns of lowest-low fertility in Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-040, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Tomáš Sobotka & Laurent Toulemon, 2008. "Overview Chapter 4: Changing family and partnership behaviour," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(6), pages 85-138, July.
- Mohammad Jalal Abbasi-Shavazi & Rasoul Sadeghi & Hossein Mahmoudian & Gholamreza Jamshidiha, 2012. "Marriage and Family Formation of the Second-Generation Afghans in Iran: Insights from a Qualitative Study," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 828-860, December.
- FFF1Francesco NNN1Billari, 2004. "Becoming an Adult in Europe: A Macro(/Micro)-Demographic Perspective," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 3(2), pages 15-44, April.
- Luciano Fanti & Mimmo Iannelli & Piero Manfredi, 2010. "Endogenous Age Structure in Descriptive Macroeconomic Growth Models: A General Framework and Some Steady State Analysis," Chapters,in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hisashi Inaba, 2009. "The net reproduction rate and the type-reproduction number in multiregional demography," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 7(1), pages 197-215.
- Kiyosi Hirosima, 2010. "Another tempo distortion: analyzing controlled fertility by age-specific marital fertility rate," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-1999-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.