Separating Selection and Incentive Effects: an Econometric Study of Swiss Health Insurance Claims Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Lucien Gardiol & Chantal Grandchamp, 2006. "Separating Selection and Incentive Effects: an Econometric Study of Swiss Health Insurance Claims Data," Post-Print halshs-00754832, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Atella & Alberto Holly & Alessandro Mistretta, 2016. "Disentangling Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and Supply Induced Demand: An Empirical Analysis of The Demand For Healthcare Services," CEIS Research Paper 389, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Oct 2018.
- World Bank, 2009. "Europe and Central Asia - Health insurance and competition," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3064, The World Bank.
- Pau Olivella & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2006. "Testing for Asymmetric Information in Private Health Insurance," Working Papers 246, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lucien Gardiol & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Chantal Grandchamp, 2005.
"Separating selection and incentive effects in health insurance,"
PSE Working Papers
- Lucien Gardiol & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Chantal Grandchamp, 2005. "Separating selection and incentive effects in health insurance," Working Papers halshs-00590713, HAL.
- Gardiol, Lucien & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Grandchamp, Chantal, 2005. "Separating Selection and Incentive Effects in Health Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IAS-2003-11-30 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2003-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.