Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution: Taiwan, 1979-1994
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 1999. "Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution : Taiwan, 1979-1994," Working Papers 99-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2012. "Identification of sources of variation in poverty outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5954, The World Bank.
- Frank Cowell & Carlo Fiorio, 2011.
"Inequality decompositions—a reconciliation,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(4), pages 509-528, December.
- Frank A Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decomposition - A Reconciliation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 100, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank & Fiorio, Carlo V., 2009. "Inequality decomposition: a reconciliation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25431, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A. Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decompositions ?A Reconciliation," Working Papers 117, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- James B Davies, 2009. "Combining microsimulation with CGE and macro modelling for distributional analysis in developing and transition countries," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(1), pages 49-56.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Klasen & Thomas Otter & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012.
"The dynamics of inequality change in a highly dualistic economy: Honduras, 1991-2007,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
215, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Klasen, Stephan & Otter, Thomas & Villalobos Barria, Carlos, 2012. "The Dynamics of Inequality Change in a Highly Dualistic Economy: Honduras, 1991-2007," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Denis Cogneau, 2005. "Equality of opportunity and other equity principles in the context of developing countries," Working Papers DT/2005/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm, 2001. "Macro-economic adjustment socio-demographic change, and the evolution of income distribution in Côte d'Ivoire. A decomposition by microsimulation," Working Papers DT/2001/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Borodkin, Fridrich & Bragin, Vladimir & Shpack, Maria, 2006. "Stability of Incomes Distribution in Modern Russia (1994–2004)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 3(3), pages 17-67.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-17 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsINCOME DISTRIBUTION ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ; TAIWAN ; SIMULATION;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2000-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .