Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution : Taiwan, 1979-1994
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bourguignon, F. & Fournier, M. & Gurgand, M., 2000. "Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution: Taiwan, 1979-1994," DELTA Working Papers 2000-07, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frank Cowell & Carlo Fiorio, 2011.
"Inequality decompositions—a reconciliation,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(4), pages 509-528, December.
- Frank A Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decomposition - A Reconciliation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 100, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank & Fiorio, Carlo V., 2009. "Inequality decomposition: a reconciliation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25431, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A. Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decompositions ?A Reconciliation," Working Papers 117, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Stephan Klasen & Thomas Otter & Carlos Villalobos Barría, 2012. "The dynamics of inequality change in a highly dualistic economy: Honduras, 1991-2007," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 215, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Denis Cogneau, 2005. "Equality of opportunity and other equity principles in the context of developing countries," Working Papers DT/2005/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Borodkin, Fridrich & Bragin, Vladimir & Shpack, Maria, 2006. "Stability of Incomes Distribution in Modern Russia (1994–2004)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 3(3), pages 17-67.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2012. "Identification of sources of variation in poverty outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5954, The World Bank.
- James B Davies, 2009. "Combining microsimulation with CGE and macro modelling for distributional analysis in developing and transition countries," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(1), pages 49-56.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grimm, 2001. "Macro-economic adjustment socio-demographic change, and the evolution of income distribution in Côte d'Ivoire. A decomposition by microsimulation," Working Papers DT/2001/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:99-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.