Trade Induced Technical Bias and Wage Inequalities: a Theory of Defensive Innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry, 2000. "Trade Induced Technical Bias And Wage Inequalities: A Theory Of Defensive Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 2401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Thoenig, 2000. "Trade Induced Technical Bias and Wage Inequalities: A Theory of Defensive Innovation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1931, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Thoenig & Thierry Verdier, 2003.
"A Theory of Defensive Skill-Biased Innovation and Globalization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 709-728, June.
- Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry, 2002. "A Theory of Defensive Skill-based Innovation and Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2002. "Defensive Innovations," IZA Discussion Papers 454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Globalization, product differentiation, and wage inequality,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 857-878, August.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, "undated". "Globalization, product differentiation and wage inequality," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1971, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," Research Department Publications 4679, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, product differentiation and wage inequality," NIPE Working Papers 8/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Neary, J Peter, 2002. "Foreign Competition and Wage Inequality," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 680-693, November.
- Gancia, Gino & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005.
"Horizontal Innovation in the Theory of Growth and Development,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 111-170
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2005. "Horizontal innovation in the theory of growth and development," Economics Working Papers 831, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2005. "Horizontal Innovation in the Theory of Growth and Development," Working Papers 200, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary, 2001. "Competition, trade and wages," Working Papers 200020, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Patrick Artus, 2006. "Intégration commerciale avec des pays émergents ayant des ressources importantes en main-d'œuvre qualifiée. Quels effets pour les pays européens ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 673-704.
- Maurin, Eric & Thesmar, David & Thoenig, Mathias, 2002. "Globalization and the demand for skill: An Export Based Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 3406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2001. "Trade, Labor Market Rigidities, and Government-Financed Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsINNOVATIONS ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2000-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .