On the use of RFID in the management of reusable containers in closed-loop supply chains under stochastic container return quantities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elia, Valerio & Gnoni, Maria Grazia, 2015. "Designing an effective closed loop system for pallet management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 730-740.
- Zhang, Qinhong & Segerstedt, Anders & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Liu, Biyu, 2015. "Returnable packaging management in automotive parts logistics: Dedicated mode and shared mode," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 234-244.
- Haolan Liao & Qianwang Deng & Yuanrui Wang, 2017. "Optimal Acquisition and Production Policy for End-of-Life Engineering Machinery Recovering in a Joint Manufacturing/Remanufacturing System under Uncertainties in Procurement and Demand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Cobb, Barry R., 2016. "Inventory control for returnable transport items in a closed-loop supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 53-68.
- Panagiotidou, Sofia & Nenes, George & Zikopoulos, Christos & Tagaras, George, 2017. "Joint optimization of manufacturing/remanufacturing lot sizes under imperfect information on returns quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 537-551.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:63689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.