An Integrated Model of Household Flow-of-Funds Allocations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Backus, David & Purvis, Douglas, 1980. "An Integrated Model of Household Flow-of-Funds Allocations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 400-421, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Muellbauer & John Duca, 2012.
"Tobin Lives: Integrating evolving credit market architecture into flow of funds based macro-models,"
Economics Series Working Papers
622, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Duca, John & Muellbauer, John, 2013. "Tobin LIVES: Integrating evolving credit market architecture into flow of funds based macro-models," Working Paper Series 1581, European Central Bank.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John N., 2013. "Tobin lives: integrating evolving credit market architecture into flow of funds based macro-models," Working Papers 1307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tony Hall & Jan Jacobs & Adrian Pagan, "undated". "Macro-Econometric System Modelling @75," NCER Working Paper Series 95, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2003. "Flow of funds: implications for research on financial sector development and the real economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 1015-1036.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1981. "Measurement Error and the Flow of Funds Accounts: Estimates of HouseholdAsset Demand Equations," NBER Working Papers 0732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Kowalewski & Gary Smith, 1979. "The Spending Behavior of Wealth- and Liquidity-Constrained Consumers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 536, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alho, Kari, . "Analysis of Financial Markets and Central Bank Policy in the Flow-of-Funds Framework. An Application to the Case of Finland," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 12.
- Clouse, James A. & Ihrig, Jane E. & Klee, Elizabeth C. & Chen, Han, 2014. "The Federal Reserve's Tools for Policy Normalization in a Preferred Habitat Model of Financial Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-83, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- R. MacDonald & Hassan Molana, 2000. "Does Consumption Deviate from the Permanent Income Path? An Empirical Study of UK Data," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 107, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .