The Progress of Computing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003.
"The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1279-1333.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2001. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 8337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003.
"ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States Where Do the Differences Come From?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(3), pages 295-318.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003. "ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States: Where Do the Differences Come From?," Economics Program Working Papers 03-05, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Michaels, Guy, 2007.
"The division of labor, coordination, and the demand for information processing,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3251, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michaels, Guy, 2007. "The Division of Labour, Coordination, and the Demand for Information Processing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Michaels, 2007. "The Division of Labor, Coordination, and the Demand for Information Processing," CEP Discussion Papers dp0811, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michaels, Guy, 2007. "The division of labor, coordination, and the demand for information processing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51600, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2004. "Innovations, improvements, and the optimal adoption of new technologies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1461-1480, April.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2005.
"A percolation model of innovation in complex technology spaces,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 225-244, January.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Working Papers 02.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- P. D. Chwelos & E. R. Berndt & I. M. Cockburn, 2008.
"Faster, smaller, cheaper: an hedonic price analysis of PDAs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2839-2856.
- Paul D. Chwelos & Ernst R. Berndt & Iain M. Cockburn, 2004. "Faster, Smaller, Cheaper: An Hedonic Price Analysis of PDAs," NBER Working Papers 10746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Unni Pillai, 2013.
"A Model of Technological Progress in the Microprocessor Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 877-912, December.
- Pillai, Unni, 2011. "A model of technological progress in the microprocessor industry," MPRA Paper 31881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrison, Alan & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2005. "The Demise of Investment Banking Partnerships: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; hedonic pricing; history of computing;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-2001-11-27 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.