Trends in Household Wealth in the United States: 1962-1983 and 1983-1989
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Marcelo Rodrigues dos Santos, 2013.
"The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(2), pages 350-370, April.
- Marcelo Santos & Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira, 2011. "The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement," 2011 Meeting Papers 903, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ferreiray, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues, 2012. "The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement," Insper Working Papers wpe_274, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2012. "The effect of social security, health, demography and technology on retirement," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 727, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Badu, Yaw A. & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Salandro, Daniel P., 1999. "An empirical analysis of differences in Black and White asset and liability combinations," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 129-147.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996.
"The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households,"
1996-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hochguertel, S. & van Soest, A., 1998. "The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Papers 1998:19, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 1998. "The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Working Paper Series 1998:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew A. Samwick, 1995.
"Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 295-372.
- Poterba, J.M. & Samwick, A.A., 1996. "Stock Ownership Patterns, Stock Market Fluctuations, and Consumption," Working papers 96-2, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Manuela Deidda, 2015.
"Economic Hardship, Housing Cost Burden and Tenure Status: Evidence from EU-SILC,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 531-556, December.
- M. Deidda, 2013. "Economic hardship, housing cost burden and tenure status: evidence from EU-SILC," Working Paper CRENoS 201323, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2016. "Deconstructing Household Wealth Trends in the United States, 1983 - 2013," NBER Working Papers 22704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan G. Isaac, 2014. "The Intergenerational Propagation of Wealth Inequality," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 571-584, November.
- Ventura, Gustavo, 1999.
"Flat tax reform: A quantitative exploration,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1425-1458, September.
- Gustavo Ventura, "undated". "Flat Tax Reform: A Quantitative Exploration," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 172, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ventura, G., 1997. "Flat Tax Reform: A Quantitative Exploration," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9706, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth: Evidence from Dutch Households,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 374-403, March.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2001. "The relation between financial and housing wealth : Evidence from Dutch households," Other publications TiSEM 10059d21-5648-48c3-9c13-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michael S. Gutter & Charles B. Hatcher, 2008. "Racial Differences in the Demand for Life Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 677-689.
- Giovanni D'Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2002. "Non-response behaviour in the Bank of Italyï¿½s Survey of Household Income and Wealth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 462, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 2015. "Capital Taxation in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsWealth; inequality; demographics;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:94-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.