A Model of Endogenous Fiscal Deficits and Delayed Fiscal Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benhabib, Jess & Velasco, Andres, 1994.
"On the Economics of Fiscal Populism in an Open Economy,"
94-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Andres Velasco, 1995. "On the economics of fiscal populism in an open economy," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 97, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1995. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of exchange rate regime," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 759-770, April.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1999.
"Inflation stabilization and bop crises in developing countries,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1531-1614
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1999. "Inflation Stabilization and BOP Crises in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Tornell & Andrés Velasco, 1994. "Fiscal Discipline and the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Research Department Publications 4004, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Aaron Tornell & Andrés Velasco, 1994. "La disciplina fiscal y la elección de régimen cambiario," Research Department Publications 4005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Akitoby, Bernardin & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Inchauste, Gabriela, 2006. "Public spending, voracity, and Wagner's law in developing countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 908-924, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:93-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .