Private Investment and Sovereign Debt Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chang, Roberto, 1995. "Private Investment and Sovereign Debt Negotiations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(2), pages 387-405, May.
- Roberto Chang, 1993. "Private investment and sovereign debt negotiations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2002. "Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-209, October.
- Wright, Mark L.J., 2006.
"Private capital flows, capital controls, and default risk,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 120-149, June.
- Mark L. J. Wright, 2004. "Private capital flows, capital controls, and default risk," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Mark L. J. Wright, 2004. "Private capital flows, capital controls, and default risk," Working Paper Series 2004-34, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Fernandez, Raquel, 1995.
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 2031-2077
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 5131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, J. & Fernandez, R., 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Papers 37, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995. "Sovereign Debt," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 59, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2004. "The Brain Drain. A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 20060302, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Mar 2006.
- Chang, Roberto, 1998.
"Political party negotiations, income distribution, and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 227-255, April.
- Chang, R., 1992. "Political Party Negotiations, Income Distribution and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 92-39, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang, 1995. "Political party negotiations, income distribution, and endogenous growth," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic information ; investments ; debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:91-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .