An Experimental Study of Single Actor Accidents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2014.
"Relative performance of liability rules: experimental evidence,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 531-556, December.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," TSE Working Papers 12-304, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2012.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2016. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," LERNA Working Papers 12.05.362, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nicolas Lampach & Kene Boun My & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "Risk, Ambiguity and Efficient Liability Rules: An experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2016-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Serge Garcia & Julien Jacob & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2017. "Comparison of liability sharing rules for environmental damage: An experiment with different levels of solvency," Working Papers of BETA 2017-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet & Romain Espinosa, 2017.
"Laws and Norms: Experimental Evidence with Liability Rules,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Claude-Denys Fluet & Romain Espinosa & Bruno Deffains, 2017. "Laws and Norms: Experimental Evidence with Liability Rules," Cahiers de recherche 1705, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Laura Concina & Caroline Kamate & Valentina Rotondi, 2018. "Firm's Protection against Disasters: Are Investment and Insurance Substitutes or Complements?," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Dec 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:87-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anne Stubing to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.