Brain Drain, R&D-Cost Differentials and the Innovation Gap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Mariani, 2008. "Brain Drain, R&D-Cost Differentials and the Innovation Gap," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 74(3), pages 251-272.
- Fabio Mariani, 2008. "Brain drain, R&D-cost differentials and the innovation gap," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00308746, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Docquier, Frédéric & Faye, Ousmane & Pestieau, Pierre, 2008.
"Is migration a good substitute for education subsidies?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 263-276, June.
- Docquier, Frederic & Faye, Ousmane & Pestieau, Pierre, 2008. "Is migration a good substitute for education subsidies ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4614, The World Bank.
- DOCQUIER, Frédéric & FAYE, Ousmane & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2009. "Is migration a good substitute for education subsidies?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Benoît Mulkay & Bronwyn H, Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2000.
"Firm Level Investment and R&D in France and the United States : A Comparison,"
2000-49, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Benoit Mulkay & Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2001. "Firm Level Investment and R&D in France and the United States: A Comparison," Economics Papers 2001-W2, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Benoit Mulkay & Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2000. "Firm Level Investment and R&D in France and the United States: A Comparison," NBER Working Papers 8038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2001.
"Brain drain and economic growth: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 275-289, February.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2001. "Brain drain and economic growth: theory and evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10449, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1998.
"Tax competition in imperfectly competitive markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Eckard Janeba, "undated". "Tax Competition in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 513, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2002.
"Inducing human capital formation: migration as a substitute for subsidies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-46, October.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2001. "Inducing Human Capital Formation: Migration as a Substitute for Subsidies," Economics Series 100, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1994.
"Search in the Labour Market, Incomplete Contracts and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, D., 1994. "Search in the Labor market: Incomplete Contracts and Growth," Working papers 94-23, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Guido Cozzi, 2003. "The Self-fulfilling International Allocation of Innovation," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000189, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Brain Drain;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2008031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.