Gains and losses from unilateral free trade under oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2009. "Trade liberalization in a differentiated duopoly reconsidered," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 165-171, September.
- Tsung-Hsiu Tsai & Kuang-I Tu & Jiunn-Rong Chiou, 2015. "Tariffs and Environmental Taxes in the Presence of Environmental R&D," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 413-431, March.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "Switching Costs And The Foreign Firm'S Entry," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 366-372, June.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Neogi, Chiranjib, 2014. "Vertical technology transfer and the welfare implications of patent protection," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 239-247.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yingyi Tsai, 2019. "Foreign penetration and domestic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 27-45, September.
- Collie, David R., 2017. "A Simple Model of Brexit under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tsai, Yingyi & Mukherjee, Arijit & Chen, Jong-Rong, 2016. "Host market competition, foreign FDI and domestic welfare," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-22.
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee, 2015. "Endogenous Market Structure, Trade Cost Reduction, and Welfare," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 171(3), pages 493-511, September.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1996024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.